A Trusted Service Partner for
Pharmaceutical Drug Research and Development
Gear was founded by a group of pharmaceutical experts with experience working with the biggest pharmaceutical companies in the US. We are extremely dedicated to collaborate and partner with companies worldwide. Together Gear and its partners will advance the progress of the industry.
Gear Pharma currently owns 40,000 square feet of API production facility (located in Zhen Jian City, Jiangsu Province). The facility contains state-of-the-art R&D tech. Our teams have extensive experience in Research Project management, and Medicinal R&D. Every single member of Gear's Scientific Research team has years of experience in new drug research, development, and outsourcing. Currently, Gear has more than 200 staff and the majority have either a doctorate or master's. More than a quarter of staff had been educated and worked in the US.
Gear Pharma offers a range of services: new drug design, Lead synthesis, Lead optimization, Chiral synthesis, integrated drug discovery, targeting drug delivery systems, chemical process development, analytical research development, formulation research development, and many other advanced procedures in Pharma R&D. Our customers come from all over the world, Jiangsu CTTQ, Red Sun, Teva, Amgen, Bayer just to list a few.
Gear Pharma has become one of many leading Pharmaceutical R&D service providers from China. With extensive experience, wide range of services, and management, Gear will provide you with whatever you need.
Dedicated in developing medicine to benefit people everywhere
Innovation，Quality，Collaboration，Passion of Excellence
Focus on quality excellence includes continuously enhancing our standards, technology and training for our services.
Foster teamwork among our employees to swiftly and efficiently deliver innovative works to customer’s services
Pursue excellence through innovation and continuous improvement in all our services.
Passion of Excellence
Strive to understand and meet customer needs in a professional and real-time manner. We focus on building long-term partnerships for mutual benefit and take responsibility for delivering on our commitment.
The protection of our valued Employees, Workplaces and Communities is a sacred obligation for Geer. Indeed, this commitment is not only espoused by management, but [equally importantly] also by our colleagues throughout the Company as members of one family. We see ourselves as stewards of our environment. Among other reasons, this is why Geer dedicates a substantial effort at the outset of process technology transfer [prior to pilot plant or commercial plant introduction] to robust safety characterization using state-of-the-art instrumentation and in-house expertise. We rigorously evaluate waste stream burden while developing or absorbing processes, and work hard to mitigate such impacts through R&D efforts before introduction to scale-up. Geer’s plants are located in well-regulated industrial areas and are fully equipped with effluent and other waste treatment facilities, prior to proper discharge or handover of treated materials to Central Disposal services.
Collaborating closely with our customers, Geer also takes substantial measures to characterize the toxicology of raw materials, any isolated intermediates and final products in order to design and implement appropriate worker safety protocols and minimize/avoid inadvertent exposure. Lastly, we rigorously scrutinize our third-party services including logistics providers to ensure compliance with proper and safe transportation procedures for all materials shipped to customers.
EHS function represents an independent Corporate EHS Group headed by an individual reporting directly to the Company President. Please refer to our Corporate EHS Policy.
• Environmental protection, health and safety (EHS) is as equally important as all other Geer business objectives. We integrate the management of EHS into our key business processes.
• Line managers have primary responsibility for environmental protection, safety and health at their work area.
• Regular internal and external audits assure compliance with EHS principles, policies and regulations.
• In addition to compliance with regulatory requirements, we pursue the following objectives in close cooperation with our shareholders, customers and suppliers.
• Environment Protection： We protect the environment by avoiding, preventing or minimizing the environmental impact of our activities and products through appropriate R&D, design, manufacturing, distribution, and disposal practices.
• Health & Industrial Hygiene ：We seek to conduct our activities in such a way as to prevent harm to the health and welfare of our employees and other stakeholders.
• Safety： We strive to prevent any injuries at work both for our own employees and our contractors.
• Product Stewardship ：Together with our suppliers and customers we seek to expand the care for the environment, and the health and safety of our employees and contractors, through a Product Stewardship Management System.
ENVIRONMENT,HEALTH & SAFETY [EHS]